Using an herbal or Ayurvedic oil is better as it contains natural ingredients and will not harm your hair. We recommend using Biolif Hair Gro Therapy. This article will give some tips on how to get best of Hair Gro Therapy.
Always try and make it a point to oil your hair the night before you shampoo. The oil hydrates the hair and smooths the frizz and nourishes the hair from roots to tips.
Hair Gro Therapy
Hair Gro Therapy contain 13 essential oils. All these oil have hair rejuvenating properties. These oils work together to reduce hair fall, promote new hair follicles and new hair growth. The serum takes care of all hair related issues. It is equally beneficial for both men and women.
Hair Gro Therapy Serum is easy to use. All you need to do is place a little bit of the serum on your palms and massages it into your scalp with your fingers, targeting especially the attention needed areas. Massage thoroughly and gently for about 5 to 10 minutes. In the morning, wash your hair with a mild herbal shampoo and let it dry naturally.
To get the best from Hair Gro Therapy, one should use the serum every alternate day and should be left overnight. This will give the serum enough time to penetrate into the scalp and work from inside.
Believe it or not, there is a correct method to wash your hair. Treat it like the finest silk! If you’ve ever made the mistake of running a pair of expensive silk hose through your washing machine, you’ll know what I mean.
Here are few tips to avoid causing any excessive harm your hair while washing it:
- When you wash your hair let it hang naturally; either standing in the shower or with your head leaning over the bath. DO NOT pile it up on your head to wash.
- Wet your hair with warm water. Keep the pressure on the showerhead gentle enough to avoid excess water pressure on your hair.
- Pour shampoo into the palm of your hand.
- In your hand work the shampoo into a lather, and apply to your scalp all over your head by massaging with your fingertips. When it is wet, Hair is the most vulnerable to breakage and damage. If your hair is dirty or oily, work the shampoo through to the ends. Those who have dry hair, may want to wash only the scalp. Let the shampoo pick up any dirt as it’s rinsed out.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with lukewarm water. Ensure that you allow it to hang naturally. You may spread it out delicately with your fingertips if it’s long and needs additional assistance getting out the shampoo.
- If you chose to use a rinse-out conditioner, this is the time. Unlike shampoo, apply conditioners to the ends of your hair, and if your hair is dry, apply the remainder to your hands gently to the roots. Repeat the rinse.
- Towel dry gently.
- Apply a leave-in conditioner once hair is towel-dried.
- NEVER brush wet hair. ALWAYS comb wet hair with a wide-tooth comb.
- NEVER, sleep on wet hair – it is vulnerable when wet, and can break easily as you turn on your pillow. It roughs up the cuticles and makes it look dull.
- Air dry hair whenever possible.